DPMC attorneys regularly advise clients through various permitting and regulatory processes involving local, state and federal agencies.
The DMPC team has:
- Assisted in funding, design and construction of multiple infrastructure and development projects with conditions and review by third party regulatory agencies
- Negotiated the permitting and conditioning of right of way expansions which included CalTrans as well as permitting through a local transit district
- Successfully negotiated zoning exemptions, waivers and variances from land use regulations to allow for the construction of facilities and related infrastructure
- Advised on projects requiring Coastal Commission oversight as part of the Local Coastal Program and the CPUC for various municipal utility lines and regional infrastructure as well as utility franchise agreements and cell tower regulation and permitting
- Provided advice in highly-regulated areas