DPMC has expertise in the legal formation and structuring of non-profit corporations, and provides full-service council and legal advice to both public benefit and social purpose organizations.
Non-profit clients that DPMC serves include religious, health and educational organizations, animal rescue, arts and culture, childcare and advocacy organizations.
The firm services include:
- Start-up and legal formation of (c)3; (c)4; (c)5; and (c)6
- Labor and employment law
- Non-profit structuring
- Zoning laws & regulations
- Entity filing & reporting requirements
- Tax & regulatory needs
- Up-to-date government policy notifications
- Full-service counsel, liability, and legal advice
- Board of Director/Stakeholder guidance
- Board rules & regulations
- Organizational management
- Non-profit dissolution guidance