San Diego based public entity law firm is seeking an energetic, talented and proactive attorney with 3-7 years’ experience in public agency/municipal law to join our legal team. Our firm, Devaney Pate Morris & Cameron (DPMC) has eleven lawyers and has offices in San Diego and Temecula.
We are growing and need a lawyer with good writing, analyzing and communication skills to assist us in servicing our public entity clients. A successful candidate should have experience representing public entity clients on a wide range of issues. Of particular interest to the firm at this time is experience in the areas of real property/land-use, and labor & employment law.
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school with good academic credentials
- Admission to the California Bar
- 3 –7 years practicing as an attorney in public agency/municipal law
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Excellent time management skills
- Competitive salary that is commensurate with experience and demonstrated accomplishments
- Medical and dental