David R. Plancarte
David Plancarte attended the University of California, Los Angeles graduating with a degree in Business/Economics and Specialization in Computing. He attended UCLA School of Law and was admitted to the California Bar in 2003.
David’s practice has focused primarily on the representation of construction industry clients in a variety of litigation matters. His litigation experience includes public entity defense as well as business, contract and real estate disputes involving small businesses and private individuals. David’s experience includes corporate transactional work, general advisory, entity formation and transfer, contract review and drafting, regulatory issues, and trademark prosecution.
David resides in Lake Elsinore with his wife, three boys, and one husky. He is an avid baseball fan and tennis aficionado, enjoys hiking, cross-fit and spending time with family and friends. David is fluent in Spanish.
- Real Estate
- Municipal Law
- University of Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D., 2003
- University of Los Angeles, B.A., Business/Economics, 2000
- Federal Court, Central District of California
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- AV Preeminent Peer rating by Martindale-Hubbell in California
- Regents Scholar, UCLA
- Law Fellow, UCLA School of Law
- Member, Southwest Inn of Court