Susan L. Mason
Sue Mason is an AV Preeminent® rated attorney. She graduated from University of California, San Diego with degrees in Political Science and History. Sue attended University of San Diego School of Law. Honors at University of San Diego included receiving the American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance Law and graduating cum laude.
Sue joined Stutz, Gallagher, Shinoff & Holtz in 1990. In 1994, she formed Brack & Mason with Lindsay Brack. For 24 years, they defended a wide range of matters, including defense of personal jury claims, products claims, employment (including wrongful termination, sexual harassment and wage/hour), non-profit representation and government tort liability. Sue has tried over 20 cases and successfully mediated hundreds of cases.
As Brack & Mason grew beyond its small firm environment, Sue decided to join her friends and colleagues at Devaney Pate Morris & Cameron, LLP where she continues to provide litigation services to her clients.
Sue resides in San Diego. She loves to travel, cook and spend time with her family and friends.
- Non-Profit Representation
- General Tort Litigation
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury Defense
- Government Tort Liability
- Civil Litigation, Writs and Appeals
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- University of San Diego, J.D., 1990, cum laude
- University of California, San Diego, 1987
- Federal Court, Southern District
- Federal Court, Central District
- California Supreme Court
- AV Preeminent Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbel in California
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- American Jurisprudence Award in Insurance Law
- Past Board and Committee Member, Irish Congress of Southern California