Lauren M. Gilmore
Lauren Gilmore was admitted to the California State Bar in 2018. Lauren attended Point Loma Nazarene University, graduating with honors, and California Western Law School where she received the American Jurisprudence Awards in legal writing and research and was on the Dean’s List.
Since law school, Lauren’s focus has been on public service. She has had the pleasure of working throughout San Diego County with the Community Law Project, a nonprofit entity focused on providing probono legal services, WoVen, a nonprofit that supports female veterans, and the City of Chula Vista’s City Attorney Office. Lauren’s love of public entity work was initially inspired by the long line of public servants in her family; now she finds joy working on behalf of her community alongside those who share her passion.
When not in the office, Lauren enjoys Dodger games with her family, rereading the Harry Potter series, cooking, and spending time with her fiancé and friends outdoors.
- Municipal Law
- Government Regulations
- Public Agency
- Public Records
- Privacy and Sensitivity Security
- Education Law
- Employment and Labor
- Environmental and Development
- Water and Energy
- Design and Construction
- Civil Litigation
- California Western Law School, J.D., 2018
- Point Loma Nazarene University, B. A., 2014
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- American Jurisprudence Awards, Legal Writing and Legal Research
- California Western School of Law Dean's List
- Point Loma Nazarene University Dean's List